The website for the world's biggest band

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Gwyneth's Mum:Coldplay Saved Us


Gwyneth Paltrow's mother Blythe Danner has revealed her family turned to Coldplay's music to get over the death of her husband.Blythe has revealed her actress daughter [pictured] was already emotionally attached to her future husband, Chris Martin's music before they met, because she listened to it while grieving for her director father Bruce.She told Britain's New magazine: "I think there is something quite deep about their music. Weirdly enough, when Bruce died, we were all listening to Coldplay a lot, and then Gwyn and Chris happened to meet. It's really interesting."The 'Meet The Fockers' actress has also joked that she feels like her son-in-law's "oldest groupie" when she goes to see him perform live - because she is always hanging out backstage with musicians and fans.She added: "I don't sit in the front row when I go to his concerts, I usually hang out backstage with Gwyneth and Apple. I'm his oldest groupie!"Source: http://people.monstersandcritics.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home